Not sure if I have posted here before but my name is Ash and Im a queer, trans, vegan punk kid from Melbourne. For various reasons I have chosen to avoid taking synthetic testosterone and have been exploring other methods of masculinisation.
This is a pretty tedious regime but below is what ive committed myself to taking for twelve months.. at two months so far im happy with the results (increased energy, sex drive and slightly darker facial hair) which is much more success than I've had over the years with other herbs including tribulus terrestris by itself, DHEA or wild yam.. my friend in SF who put me onto this regime (I found a practicioner here who would treat me and source the same herbs) has said that changes were more evident after six or seven months so at the moment its an experiment and im waiting to see what happens ..
Anyways I thought that I would say hello and share what Im currently taking (which by the way tastes fuckin disgusting):
A tincture my herbalist made up containing the following (at unknown quantities) which I take 14ml per day of:
* Vitex agnus castus
* Urtica dioca leaf
* Zingberris Officinalis
* Panax ginseng
* Serenoa Serrulata
Tribulus & Epimedium Compound Formulation (tablets x 3) which includes the following:
* Tribulus terrestris extract equivalent to dry fruit 4.5 g
* Epedimedim sagittatum extract equivalent to dry leaf 1 g
* Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) extract equivalent to dry root 1 g
* Turnera diffusa (Damiana) extract equivalent to dry leaf 500 mg
* d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E 50 IU) 41.3 mg
* Zinc sulfate (equivalent to elemental Zinc 10 mg) 44 mg
Polygonum (also known as Ho Shu Wu) - liquid herb formula 14ml a day which equates to 7000mg equiquilent of dried herb
Would love to hear if anyone else has tried something similar or has had success with other alternatives.